FunDebutant Index du Forum
FunDebutant Index du Forum Forum du serveur FunDebutant
FAQ  °  Rechercher  °  Membres  °  Groupes  ° S’enregistrer  °  Profil  °  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  °  Connexion 

How To Deactivate Account Of Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FunDebutant Index du Forum -> ●Espace Membres● -> Plaintes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palmdivi
Chevalier Jedi
Chevalier Jedi

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Deactivate Account Of Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Deactivate Account Of Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

You'll do this in the text field near the middle of the page. 14 Nov 2017, 10:52am Bill Gates pledges $100million of his own money to find a breakthrough for Alzheimer's disease . Trusted Reviews is part of the Time Inc. / Leaf Group Lifestyle. Latest on Trusted Reviews Why trying to send me to sleep is the big trend of CES LGs Google Assistant smart display has been beaten with the ugly stick Its lights out at CES as power cut brings tech show to a standstill PlayStation VR games will nearly double by the end of 2018 Samsung 2018 phones will prove whats old is new again and it could save lives Heres when Samsung will unveil the Galaxy S9 smartphone Monster Hunter World shuns loot boxes and microtransactions for player harmony Oranges new Pickle TV streaming service is interesting for one reason unlimited South Park Trusted Reviews Homepage . Warnings Deactivate only when you need to. Messenger - Deactivates Facebook Messenger as well. 7 Type in your Facebook password. 13 Click Deactivate Now when prompted. Before deactivating your account, you can check or uncheck the following options: Email opt out - Check this box to prevent Facebook from sending emails to you. You'll see this option in the top-left side of the page. 11 Review the exit options. If you want to re-activate it at any time, simply go to the Facebook login page, enter your email address and password, and click Log In. 14 Nov 2017, 10:50am Bryan Cranston: Weinstein and Spacey could come back if they are 'truly sorry' . Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. Community Tested By: Celeste Tuman wikiHow Technology Team This version of How to Deactivate a Facebook Account was reviewed by Celeste Tuman on March 24, 2015. It's located at If you're already logged into Facebook, this will take you to your News Feed. Try again later.Thanks for signing up! 2018 Leaf Group Ltd. 9 Tap a reason for deactivating your account. Powered by Mediawiki. 5 Click Manage Account. 11 Opt out of email notifications and/or Messenger if you like. and then select a number of days to keep your account deactivated. " AA Atif Ali Mar 21, 2017 "My account has been disabled." Share yours! More success stories All success stories Hide success stories Quick Tips Related ArticlesHow to Manage Facebook Privacy OptionsHow to Opt out of Facebook's Open Graph PersonalizationHow to Change Your Name on FacebookHow to Use the Facebook Like Button . (UK) Ltd Technology Network . Alternatively please search the site or read the latest Trusted Reviews articles. 10 Click Close if prompted to take separate action. 14 Nov 2017, 10:51am The best games for PS4 . Method 2 On Mac and PC 1 Go to the Facebook website. Thanks."." more Rated this article: A Anonymous Jun 25, 2017 "I have been trying for quite some time to unsubscribe from Facebook in vane, your article has given me the necessary clues; thanks!"." more A Anonymous Oct 19, 2017 "The step by step procedure of deactivating my account helped. If you want Facebook to reactivate your account automatically after a week or less, tap This is temporary. Doing this will immediately deactivate your account. Your account will stay in groups, but your name will become black and unclickable, and your profile picture will be blank. If you do this too frequently, after a certain period of time, you won't be allowed to reactivate your account right away. Clicking it will invoke a drop-down menu. EDIT Edit this Article . If you're logged into Facebook, opening it will take you to your News Feed. 9 Click a reason for deactivating 5a02188284
how to edit posts on facebook iphone appfacebook social effectmediawiki facebook like button4 pic 1 word facebook cheatcan i use my facebook email to log infacebook app nokia c6 00pirater un compte facebook facilement et gratuitement avec logicielfree download facebook for imaci want my old facebook chat backfacebook password stealer 2013 activation key

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FunDebutant Index du Forum -> ●Espace Membres● -> Plaintes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation