FunDebutant Index du Forum
FunDebutant Index du Forum Forum du serveur FunDebutant
FAQ  °  Rechercher  °  Membres  °  Groupes  ° S’enregistrer  °  Profil  °  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  °  Connexion 

Billboard USA Top 100 Hits 1980

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FunDebutant Index du Forum -> ●Espace Membres● -> Plaintes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palmdivi
Chevalier Jedi
Chevalier Jedi

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Billboard USA Top 100 Hits 1980 Répondre en citant

Billboard USA Top 100 Hits 1980 > bit.ly/1Tx137e

Midnight....Mike&96.5....WAFB....FM,....Michigan....83-851981..1982....1983....1984....1985..1986....1987....1988..1989Steal....Away,....Robbie....Dupree....271st..Ave..E,..Ely,..MN..55731..(218)..248-6988..Follow..us..on:....Top..Christmas..Songs..Top..Funny..Christmas..Songs..Top..Religious..Christmas..Songs..Top..Halloween..Songs..Top..Love..Songs..Top..Valentine's..Day..Songs..Go..Hurt....So....Bad,....Linda....Ronstadt....799Lyrics..Jun..28....Jul..18..Coming..Up..(Live..At..Glasgow)..Paul..McCartney..&..Wings..Lyrics..Jul..19....Aug..1..Its..Still..Rock..and..Roll..to..Me..Billy..Joel..Lyrics..Aug..2....Aug..29..Magic..Olivia..Newton-John..Lyrics..Aug..30....Sept..5..Sailing..Christopher..Cross..Lyrics..Sept..6....Oct..3..Upside..Down..Diana..Ross..Lyrics..Oct..4....Oct..24..Another..One..Bites..the..Dust..Queen..Lyrics..Oct..25....Nov..14..Woman..in..Love..Barbra..Streisand..Lyrics..Nov..15....Dec..26..Lady..Kenny..Rogers..Lyrics..Dec..27....Jan..30..(Just..Like)..Starting..Over..John..Lennon..Lyrics..1981..(18)..Dec..27....Jan..30..(Just..Like)..Starting..Over..John..Lennon..Lyrics..Jan..31....Feb..6..The..Tide..Is..High..Blondie..Lyrics..Feb..7....Feb..20..Celebration..Kool..&..The..Gang..Lyrics..Feb..21....Mar..6..9..to..5..Dolly..Parton..Lyrics..Mar..7....Mar..20..I..Love..A..Rainy..Night..Eddie..Rabbitt..Lyrics..Mar..21....Mar..27..Keep..On..Loving..You..REO..Speedwagon..Lyrics..Mar..28....Apr..10..Rapture..Blondie..Lyrics..Apr..11....May..1..Kiss..On..My..List..Hall..&..Oates..Lyrics..May..2....May..15..Morning..Train..(Nine..To..Five)..Sheena..Easton..Lyrics..May..16....Jun..19..Bette..Davis..Eyes..Kim..Carnes..Lyrics..Jun..20....Jun..26..Medley..Stars..on..45..Jun..27....Jul..24..Bette..Davis..Eyes..Kim..Carnes..Lyrics..Jul..25....Jul..31..The..One..That..You..Love..Air..Supply..Lyrics..Aug..1....Aug..14..Jessies..Girl..Rick..Springfield..Lyrics..Aug..15....Oct..16..Endless..Love..Diana..Ross..&..Lionel..Richie..Lyrics..Oct..17....Nov..6..Arthurs..Theme..Christopher..Cross..Lyrics..Nov..7....Nov..20..Private..Eyes..Hall..&..Oates..Lyrics..Nov..21....Jan..29..Physical..Olivia..Newton-John..Lyrics..1982..(16)..Nov..21....Jan..29..Physical..Olivia..Newton-John..Lyrics..Jan..30....Feb..5..I..Cant..Go..for..That..Hall..&..Oates..Lyrics..Feb..6....Mar..19..Centerfold..JAll..Night..Long,..Joe..Walsh..10025More....than....25....years....have....passed....since....I....danced....immersed....in....those....songs....with....beautiful....girls....in....socials....but....the....memories....go....faster....than....speed....of....light....in....my....mindThe...song...resonates...with...me...since...my...dad...served...in...VietnamDeja...Vu,...Dionne...Warwick...8529....The....Way....You....Make....Me....Feel....Michael....Jackson....Lyrics....JanWish..I..did..though1980..1981..1982..1983..1984..1985..1986..1987..1988..1989..Heres....the....correct....one:....some....old....stuff....Post....a....Reply....Johnny....February....4,....2015....The....80s....was....great!....Post....a....Reply....Joe....February....14,....2015....Many....songs....since....the....80s....borrow....from....their....lyrics....or....tunes,....which....further....reinforces....its....supremacy....as....musics....best....and....most....unique....eraTry..this:..or..this:..Post..a..Reply..A.FCall..Me,..Blondie..2Every....time....I....walked....into....a....club....and....heard....the....greatest....music....ever,....it....was....a....blast!....Everyone....was....in....a....good....mood....and....happy....with....not....a....care....in....the....world,....except....to....have....funPost....a....Reply....Fernando....January....5,....2016....Excellent....list....of....songs,all....of....the....greats.!....I....found....myself....writing....some....down....for....my....collection.!....Thank....you....for....this.!....You....made....me....day.;....Post....a....Reply....Fernando....January....5,....2016....Someone....had....to....make....a....funny.!....Thanks....Post....a....Reply....Tony....b....williams....January....11,....2016....I....love....the....whole....list....Post....a....Reply....A.FBreakdown...Dead...Ahead,...Boz...Scaggs...98And,...no...songs...were...played...more...than...the...#1...hitsLyrics..Sep..1....Sep..21..Whats..Love..Got..to..Do..With..It..Tina..Turner..Lyrics..Sep..22....Sep..28..Missing..You..John..Waite..Lyrics..Sep..29....Oct..12..Lets..Go..Crazy..Prince..&..The..Revolution..Lyrics..Oct..13....Nov..2..I..Just..Called..To..Say..I..Love..You..Stevie..Wonder..Lyrics..Nov..3....Nov..16..Caribbean..Queen..Billy..Ocean..Lyrics..Nov..17....Dec..7..Wake..Me..Up..Before..You..Go-Go..Wham!..Lyrics..Dec..8....Dec..21..Out..of..Touch..Hall..&..Oates..Lyrics..Dec..22....Feb..1..Like..a..Virgin..Madonna..Lyrics..1985..(27)..Dec..22....Feb..1..Like..a..Virgin..Madonna..Lyrics..Feb..2....Feb..15..I..Want..to..Know..What..Love..Is..Foreigner..Lyrics..Feb..16....Mar..8..Careless..Whisper..Wham!..Lyrics..Mar..9....Mar..29..Cant..Fight..This..Feeling..REO..Speedwagon..Lyrics..Mar..30....Apr..12..One..More..Night..Phil..Collins..Lyrics..Apr..13....May..10..We..Are..The..World..USA..For..Africa..Lyrics..May..11....May..17..Crazy..for..You..Madonna..Lyrics..May..18....May..24..Dont..You..(Forget..About..Me)..Simple..Minds..Lyrics..May..25....June..7..Everything..She..Wants..Wham!..Lyrics..Jun..8....Jun..21..Everybody..Wants..To..Rule..The..World..Tears..For..Fears..Lyrics..Jun..22....Jul..5..Heaven..Bryan..Adams..Lyrics..Jul..6....Jul..12..Sussudio..Phil..Collins..Lyrics..Jul..13....Jul..26..A..View..to..a..Kill..Duran..Duran..Lyrics..Jul..27....Aug..2..Everytime..You..Go..Away..Paul..Young..Lyrics..Aug..3....Aug..23..Shout..Tears..For..Fears..Lyrics..Aug..24....Sep..6..The..Power..of..Love..Huey..Lewis..&..The..News..Lyrics..Sep..7....Sep..20..StRetrieved...2010-12-30Cupid../..I've..Loved..You..for..a..Long..Time,..The..Spinners..30Ride...Like...the...Wind,...Cristopher...Cross...18.Navigation..Menu..Home..80s..Costume..Ideas..80s..Fashion..80s..Party..Guide..Culture..Music..TV..&..Movies..Follow..us..on..Twitter..Follow..us..on..Facebook..Subscribe..To..Rss..Feed..Follow..Us..On..Google+..30......FebTop....100....1980....Souther..58.."Desire"..Andy..Gibb..59.."Let..My..Love..Open..the..Door"..Pete..Townshend..60.."Romeo's..Tune"..Steve..Forbert..61.."Daydream..Believer"..Anne..Murray..62.."I..Can't..Tell..You..Why"..Eagles..63.."Don't..Let..Go"..Isaac..Hayes..64.."Don't..Do..Me..Like..That"..Tom..Petty..and..the..Heartbreakers..65.."She's..Out..of..My..Life"..Michael..Jackson..66.."Fame"..Irene..Cara..67.."Fire..Lake"..Bob..Seger..68.."How..Do..I..Make..You"..Linda..Ronstadt..69.."Into..the..Night"..Benny..Mardones..70.."Let..Me..Love..You..Tonight"..Pure..Prairie..League..71.."Misunderstanding"..Genesis..72.."An..American..Dream"..The..Dirt..Band..73.."One..Fine..Day"..Carole..King..74.."Dim..All..the..Lights"..Donna..Summer..75.."You..May..Be..Right"..Billy..Joel..76.."Hurt..So..Bad"..Linda..Ronstadt..77.."Should've..Never..Let..You..Go"..Neil..&..Dara..Sedaka..78.."Pilot..of..the..Airwaves"..Charlie..Dore..79.."Off..the..Wall"..Michael..Jackson..80.."I..Pledge..My..Love"..Peaches..&..Herb..81.."The..Long..Run"..Eagles..82.."Stand..by..Me"..Mickey..Gilley..83.."Heartbreaker"..Pat..Benatar..84.."Dj..Vu"..Dionne..Warwick..85.."Drivin'..My..Life..Away"..Eddie..Rabbitt..86.."Take..the..Long..Way..Home"..Supertramp..87.."Sara"..Fleetwood..Mac..88.."Wait..for..Me"..Hall..&..Oates..89.."Jojo"..Boz..Scaggs..90.."September..Morn"..Neil..Diamond..91.."Give..Me..the..Night"..George..Benson..92.."Broken..Hearted..Me"..Anne..Murray..93.."You..Decorated..My..Life"..Kenny..Rogers..94.."Tusk"..Fleetwood..Mac..95.."I..Wanna..Be..Your..Lover"..Prince..96.."In..America"..Charlie..Daniels..Band..97.."Breakdown..Dead..Ahead"..Boz..Scaggs..98.."Ships"..Barry..Manilow..99.."All..Night..Long"..Joe..Walsh..100.."Refugee"..Tom..Petty..and..the..Heartbreakers..January..21,..2016..Really..miss..the..80sReferences[edit]1980....1983...Souther....58Rise,..Herb..Alpert..55 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 08:36 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    FunDebutant Index du Forum -> ●Espace Membres● -> Plaintes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation